Finnish Online UAS Study Services closing down in May
The Finnish Online UAS Study Services and the shared course catalogue of the Finnish UASs will be closed down on 31 May 2016. For the students, it means that the virtual mobility and the flexible study option through FOUAS Study Services will come to an end.
Serving faithfully since 2001 and updated in 2006, the system does not technically meet our users' requirements any more.
Other services of the FOUAS network will continue. The Finnish Online UAS will also continue as a network, coordinating and participating development projects in digital and online learning.
You will still have at your service after 31 May 2016:
- amk.fi website
- digma.fi, Open learning platform
- Digma - directory of open educational resources
- FOUAS Facebook page
- Email distribution list of the FOUAS contact persons
FOUAS network is active in development projects:
• Uutta avointa energiaa (New Open Energy) – a project of ten Finnish UASs, coordinated by FOUAS / TAMK.
• European project HOME. We are developing European MOOC strategies and practices in this project. The project ends in June 2016.
• SeGaBu - serious games project started on 1 Nov 2015. Kajaani UAS is coordinating this project.